Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday AnnaB


Annacy got an Easy Bake oven for her birthday (thanks Aunt Liane). She is such a little cook and has already made us cookies. I was so excited because I think every little girl wants one of these and I never had one. (poor me...yeah right) So another year over for our little girl. She is super excited about Sunbeams, and almost going to real school, and sleeping on the top of her bunkbed! Wow!

No comments: