Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

March 30, 2008

Easter!

The Easter Bunny brought kites! What a brilliant bunny. I think we have a picture of us in this same position on the same wall every year. We are so predictable.
Wyatt and Simon comparing their loot from the easter bunny.
Annacy was built for speed this year. She needed about three more buckets to handle all the candy and eggs she found.
My men in yellow. They had the same color pants on too. I thought they looked so cute.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute pictures! Could you believe how many eggs all the kids hunted for this year! They got hooked up big time!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I love Simon's hat..adorable. You two haven't changed a bit. I MISS YOU!