Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ahhhhh - I miss cutting down a REAL tree! Oregon was the best for that. But now this dang state of Utah only has really expensive real trees...so I have a fake one...I hate it! :(
Oh how fun. I have been looking at your blog everyday for updates. You made my day!!! Thank you. I can't wait to come home and see your house and you guys and finally hold ezra. Hopefully you guys will be home before I come back to Vegas. We are barely missing eachother. I come home in 2 weeks@!!!! Yea!!! Love you all!!
You are so crazy to go out with 3 kids! I'm sure they all loved it though. Looks like it was fun! You two are such good parents!
I love all of the new picures!!!
I must say Ezra has quite an adoreable grin!!!
Ezra looks soooo cute in the red sweater! I know everyone else wants you to be home but I'm too excited for you to be in Utah :) -JS%S
Post a Comment