Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

January 27, 2009

squish

Ezra is getting so big. He is not only a chub-a-lub-a, but he is tall and sturdy. He fits in clothes that Simon wore when he was 9 months old. His legs are much longer than Simons at that age. I swear I could kiss and squeeze him all day long. February is the magical month where we get Ezra's distracters out. We hope! I wish my blog had a squeeze and squish option. Kind of like scratch and sniff but for feeling. Then you could really experience EZRA!


Isn't this picture sweet. It is totally telling of his cute personality.


5 comments:

Cody and Jen said...

OH my goodness Jami those pictures are to die for!!! I can't believe what a chunk little ezra is. Wow. I am so glad that annacy had a fun birthday party. Love you and miss you.

Jenny

J S and S said...

Ezra you are adorable! -JS&S :)

HFG said...

Jami, Ezra and Janey are trying to compete with Emma as a baby. Remember the 26 lbs. at 6 months. it's so fun to squeeze those rolls!! I love your pictures. You miss you guys and your kids!.honeyg

HFG said...

we miss you guys, not you miss you guys. sorry for the typo. duh!

Amber said...

I love all of those pictures! Annacy's party was fun...Simon is silly...Ezra is soooo sweet!