Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

April 15, 2009

Easter Fun

Happy Easter to all! The sugar high is still going strong after three days of Easter candy galore. After saying no for the 80th time and taking away thier easter candy, I find myself hiding their candy and asking myself....did I really do this to myself? Next year I am not buying any candy. And yet another year comes and I buy more and more candy.

We had a blast at Grandmas house for the backyard Easter egg hunt. The kids went crazy! Grandma of course spoiled them rotten.

Simon and Wyatt are the cutest pals. Watch out if one of them needs a nap....but other than that they are adorable and fun.

So- I wanted to get a picture of the kids in their cute Easter clothes, however, this is the only one Simon would let me get. Right when we came home from church, off went the tie and the sweater and he went out the door to play in the yard.

Annacy let me get her picture before she took her Easter dress off. What a sweetheart.






4 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful kids!
The one of Ezra in the grass is a crack up!

Cody and Jen said...

OH Jami I love love love all those pictures. It was so fun to see you last weekend. Can't wait to see Annacy in a couple of weeks!!

Carol said...

Hey happy easter! (a little late but still filled with much love)
We are now officially out of easter candy and my kids have started to go through sugar withdrawls. You might think I'm exagerating but believe me it's bad really bad.

J S and S said...

Cute easter pics! We'll have to post pics of NV soon :) Love you guys -JS&S