I wondered why Ezra was being so good and quiet while we worked. Well, he is working on his own project....Crawling. Not yet but probably too soon. It is neat that he can do these skills but I admit I will cry when he learns how. My life will get crazier.
Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
May 9, 2009
Strawberrrrrry time
My kids love helping me make strawberry freezer jam! Simon said he was making strawberry guts. We made a ton....and we didn't get too messy. Yeh right. (P.S. Chanika made this apron for Annacy. She is so talented and amazing. And she made me a matching one so we can cook together.)

I wondered why Ezra was being so good and quiet while we worked. Well, he is working on his own project....Crawling. Not yet but probably too soon. It is neat that he can do these skills but I admit I will cry when he learns how. My life will get crazier.
I wondered why Ezra was being so good and quiet while we worked. Well, he is working on his own project....Crawling. Not yet but probably too soon. It is neat that he can do these skills but I admit I will cry when he learns how. My life will get crazier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I DO like the pics of the kids :) Except when you think of Brian cut and then look at the strawberries... I can't believe how much Ezra is growing. He's going to pull himself up soon! We can't wait to see you... SOON! :)-JS&S
I LOVE strawberry freezer jam too. My friend makes it -- I haven't ever tried. Good for you! That is so admirable that you get your kids to help you. They will always remember that. I love Simon's "strawberry guts" comment too.
ps. that apron is adorable. It's nice to have talented friends!
Post a Comment