Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

December 12, 2009

Let it snow!



I love the Christmas season when we are lucky enough to wake up to snow!!!! We are covered and it is coming down as I am posting this. Bring it on!!! as long as Brian takes Annacy to school.



3 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

my boys were building Snow men today and I just loved watching them from the warmth of my kitchen.

Sweeney Household said...

Your snowman is so cool! We finally got some snow too, but it melted quickly because we had rain after the snow. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Happy Holidays..... we miss you!

J S and S said...

Is that a banana mouth???