Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

January 19, 2010

link for the dress

Here is the link for the dress tutorial. Just FYI-the girl said she used a mens Medium shirt. I used a mens XL for more length and more material to mess up on. You decide. Have fun!!!

www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170402.0

1 comment:

Necia said...

Jaime, there is a blog or website that I think you would really enjoy. It is www.makeit-loveit.com
There is a really cute dress on there today that was made out of a t-shirt. Check it out. I Love you guys!