OK so the reason I posted our christmas card is because I get a 25$ shutterfly gift card if I did it. Totally worth it!!!!! I love shutterfly. I think I am addicted. (no more scrapbooking for me)So, you get a preview of a card that you will probably see in a month. Kind of ruined the surprise, but hey 25$....way worth it.
Merry Christmas way too early!!!! Check out their stuff- so cute and they always have good deals.
Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVEd your Christmas card James. Wow, does Annacy look like a little model or what? The boys are so cute too. It is fun to see them grow! Love you tons XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment