We have fish because they are the easiest pet to take care of. Annacy and Dad love to get more and more things for the fishtank. I am always hesitant because I am the one who has to deal with the death of our beloved pets. The most recent death was pinchy the crab. We have lost three other crabs but this one was a trouper. The kids always find the dead fish and then I have to explain that they are much happier now in a big ocean in heaven. Annacy always wants to know if she can play with her fish in heaven. Hopefully she can.
Annacy and Brian just spent Annacy's birthday money (2$) on a bag of five small guppy type fish. I didn't want to put them in with the mean big fish but they insisted that they'd be safe in numbers. Well, today Annacy said, "Why is there just one little fish left." I said "because I told you the other fish were mean and they ate the others." She said "oh. This ones name is going to be Alone." If you are reading this, I'd like to hear your take on the lifes lesson learned from Alone the fish.
Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jami that is too funny! Annacy is just the cutest little girl! I hope that ALONE the fish is still going strong!
Poor Alone! I hope he is still doing okay. Annacy is beyond adorable.
Post a Comment