Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

May 7, 2008

Bellies



Annacy is learning so much about pregnancy and is obsessed with expanding bellies (especially mine). She regularly sticks dolls, stuffed animals, or in this picture a football down her shirt to pretend her baby is growing. I took these pictures without her knowing so everyone could see how funny it looks to me. I go about my day and will walk past her and take a doubletake. The football looks quite real.
Oh, and the outfit...I have to beg her to pick different clothes. Not the leotard and the skinny skirt Aunt Chanika made you.

6 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

That is a HOT skirt, Chanika!

Marshall said...

Haha. Love that girl. Hey Jamie, send me your email address and I'll as you as a reader. keeprunning3@yahoo.com

J S and S said...

Too funny... has Simon started putting things in his shirt yet? I'm sure he'll be next :) -JS&S

Lauren said...

That's so funny. Allie tries to feed Mark. She lifts up her shirt and says eat! Crazy they just want to be little mommies!

Ruth and Jordan said...

I laughed so hard when I saw those pictures. That is so funny! I totally have to show Jordan, he's totally going to laugh.
You're kids are so cute!

Sweeney Household said...

Jami, Annacy cracks me up. She really looks prego in that 1st pic. The pick your own clothes thing has started young at our house! Megan is so opinionated about what she will/won't wear. We miss you!!!!