Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

July 10, 2008

Soaking up summer!

Can your brand of diapers hold 1/2 the water in a kiddie pool? We know ours can!!!!!
The funny thing is that Simon kept on playing in the pool despite the large diaper he was waddling around in. He kept sliding down the slide too and landing right on his bumb. I have never seen a diaper hold so much. Thank goodness it was only pool water.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You look so great! Good luck with the boy names.. I think naming a baby is one of the hardest things to do!

Amber said...

I don't think I had laughed that hard as I did that afternoon in a long time! That was too funny! I must say that the picture doesn't give it justice! So funny!!!