It was a long day with a lot of walking, but the kids and parents and grandparents had a good day at the zoo.
Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish we could have been there... we'll have to go again... I love the zoo! We love you all! Julie S&S
Oh I love them so much. Thank you for posting them. It looks like you had so much fun. Annacy's hair is so long. It is pretty. Love you so much
I was just gonna say exactly what Jen said! Annacy's hair is so long and beautiful. I bet she's your best helper, taken care of your boys!
Simon sleeping- looks so comfortable.
We are all pulling for you Ezra!
Post a Comment