Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

September 12, 2008

This is a picture we took just before leaving last night.
Our two flight nurses were great. They talked about food the entire flight.

Here is Ezra's little space. His name tag was made by a nurse who belongs to scrapbooker's annonymous.


10 comments:

Liz Maile said...

I love the nametag! He is precious. Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

It's so nice to hear from you guys! He looks great and seems to be doing well! We will keep on praying for you guys and the baby!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Ezra is SO adorable! He is in our thoughts and prayers! I love you guys!

Nicole said...

what a cutie pie! thanks for keeping us updated :)

Cody and Jen said...

Those nurses seem so nice and sounds like you all are being treated very well. Love you.

Hannah Stevenson said...

Brian and Jami,
I just came to the blog hoping to see that your little Ezra had come...and it looks like he has! He is beautiful. We are keeping him and you in our prayers. We would love to bring you guys dinner or something since we are so close...but don't want to intrude. I can't find your email or I would just email this to you. My email is hannahandersteven@gmail.com. I'd love to see you and little Ezra if you are up to it.

Love and prayers being sent your way.

Amber said...

I can't believe how much hair he has! That's more than Annacy and Simon had when they were born...isn't it?
Thanks for all the texts and keeping us informed. I am thinking about you guys all the time! We miss you all very much! Love you guys!

Tara said...

Brian and Jami,
Congratulations! I knew your day was coming up soon, and can see I'm way behind on my happy wishes. What a beautiful little guy. I wish we were closer and that there was more I could do, but feel secure in the fact that your special family is not lacking in love and support from your sweet family and multitudes of good friends. You guys are such amazing people, it seems other good people are just drawn to you guys. Most likely just to feel a bit of that spiritual strength that your family overflows with. Thank you for your friendship, you will all be in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys and congratulations again!
Tara

J S and S said...

You are amazing and little Ezra is SO cute! I missed him today :) We love you guys SO much! We are all praying for you! Even Sammy is remembering to pray for Ezra! Love JS&S

Necia said...

Brian and Jami, What a beautiful little boy! I have a love hate relationship with children's hospitals. They are awesome when you need them but I hate it when we need them. You guys are awesome and thanks for the updates. I have been checking Amber's blog and went to Geoff's blog and that is where I found out that you guys were updating us now.

If the hospital has the students from the massage school giving free massages, take advantage of that. They are very nice and relaxing!

I love you guys and you are all in our prayers.

Aunt Necia