Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

September 22, 2008

We went to the zoo

The Hoggle zoo here in Salt Lake is amazing. The animals actually look like they enjoy their surroundings. The kids loved the Merry go round.
Which side of the bars should two year olds be on?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jami,
We just finished our R.S.Presidency meeting minus one of our own. We got a little misty-eyed as we prayed for you and your family. Your patience and understanding during this difficult time is impressive. You are a great example to me. Let's hope Ezra is on schedule for tomorrow's surgeries. So glad to see the happy times with ALL of your children. Thanks for your faith and courage.
Love to all,
Judy C.

Liz Maile said...

Two year old's go on the inside I think!

Unknown said...

I think Sam & Simon should be on the other side of the fence! They would actually like it :) I love the pic of the kids feeding Ezra! Love you all tons! You are both such a great example of faith! Love- Julie S&S

Andrea said...

I am so glad your kids were able to visit. I am glad you were able to get out and go to the zoo. We hope you all are home soon.

Amber said...

Hi again! Thanks so much for all the updates and the pictures too! We went over to Mom's this morning and again at dinnertime to play and help out. It was fun...especially since Wyatt and Simon played really well together both times we were there! It was nice to hang up my referee shirt and not have to monitor every move they make around eachother! Annacy is getting really good at holding Megan...she's getting some good practice for when Ezra comes home! Well, we hope you guys have a good day! Hugs and kisses to you all...especially Ezra!

Ashley said...

CUZ! I LOVE YOU :) Your family is beautiful and I love you and am praying for you all! May God continue to give you strength! Sending you lots of LOVE!!!
ash

Amber said...

From what I am hearing from the family, Ezra is scheduled to have his surgery tomorrow? He will be in my thoughts and prayers all day. Brian and Jami, I pray for you guys too and hope that you are able to find comfort and peace while he is away in surgery. I wish so badly that I could be closer to you right now for support and encouragement. Please know how much we love you, pray for you, and think of you always at this time! We love you all so much and pray for a successful surgery and recovery thereafter.