"I got no strings to hold me down, to make me fret or make me frown"
Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a little doll! He does look happy and so do mom and dad!
Yay!!! He is so cute. I am so happy that you posted pictures. I hope you can come home soon so you can carve pumpkins too. That is your favorite part about halloween. It has been a bumpy ride for you guys but you are getting through and are stronger than you were before. Love you so much. Can't wait to hold that little guy.
He looks so GOOD! YEA!!! I love the pic of Ezra and Brian sleeping:) I can't wait to meet him:)
I am so happy to see that things are going well! He is so cute, you guys!
I am so happy for you! I hope that you are here for halloween too! I want to see those pumpkins.
He looks so happy without the cords and wires. You look great! The pic of him sleeping with daddy is great. I have lots of those with our kids. They are the best. Hope to see you soon. Lets us know if you need anything. I have some costumes that might fit Simon. Hope to talk to you soon.
He is just beautiful!!!! I mean, he was with the tubes, but even better without them! You look great, too! Can't wait for you to get home and settle in to your life again. You still continue to be in our prayers every day! We are so happy all the many prayers are being answered in such a positive way.
He has such big beautiful eyes! I'm glad to see that he can live without all the annoying wires! How are the big kids doing with him? i bet annnacy wants to hold him all the time!
You are too cute! I can hear you singing to your little guy....
LOVE YA!!!
Yeah! He looks so good! So nice to see him in a carseat! can't wait for you to come home. I miss you and can't wait to meet Ezra.
Post a Comment