Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat
Happy Halloween to all! Ezra was completely underwhelmed by trick or treating. He stayed home with Dad. Thanks Aunt Julie, for the cute Halloween shirt.
Annacy dressed as a mouse (not a rat) and Simon dressed as a football player with Wyatt. Thanks to Tracy for the cool 49ers uniform. He looked so cute. Wyatt was a Colts player. They really did go head to head...but more throwing punches rather than throwing passes.
The kids couldn't wait to leave for the trunk or treat at the church. Annacy doesn't look excited here but it is just a bad shot. All three kids were dying to get CANDY CANDY CANDY! Annacy knew exactly what to expect this year and she was a pro. Simon and Wyatt were still a bit confused.
Never leave your two year old with a big bag of candy. We were not watching him for only 5 min. and he finished off about 6 suckers. We wouldve never known if he had only picked up his trash. There were sticks and wrappers everywhere. I had to brush his teeth twice because right after we brushed the first time, he ran and grabbed a milky way bar. We had a great time and actually had lots of kids come to our house. Much better than last year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Mmmmm candy! How come adults cant get away with trick-or-treating?! I would dress up for some free candy!
Jami- I saw you at church today, and walked right by without saying hello, because I was sure I would see you again...but I didnt! Sorry! It was so good to see you! And I caught a glimse of your handsome new boy!!!
SO fun! I love Simon! Jonah was doing the same thing on Halloween! He LOVES candy!
Cute costumes! Annacy told me on the phone that she was "something that started with an 'm'". I never guessed it. She is an adorable mouse. If Simon wants to be a football player again, you'll have to hit Brian up for a Patriot's uniform. ;) My favorite was Ezra's mummy shirt!
Awesome candy picture! I love Ezra's Halloween shirt. He has the best Mummy!!
Yeah! They look so cute! Sam is still bouncing from all the Candy! Love you all!! -JS&S
Ahhhhhhh! Hello! Jody passed along your blog address and I am so thrilled you are a blogger too! I just spent the past hour reading through all your posts! Your children are DARLING!! You guys have been through a lot in the last little bit. What troopers! Jody says you'll be back here in December. I HAVE to stop by and say hello when you are at Jodys. My cousin lives right across the street from her and I'm there almost everyday. It has been a LONG time...your post about McGill made me almost start crying. I love McGill...and all our trips there...and your parents! Ahhhh - memories! So fun to catch up!
Jamers! I just heard the news about Ezra (I know, I'm really late) via your Mom's Thanksgiving card to my parents. Sorry I wasn't able to send my thoughts earlier, but I'm so so glad that he's doing well now! He's very lucky to have such a great family. You guys are all adorable and I'll continue to be thinking of you! Love, Jamie
Post a Comment