Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

November 30, 2008

We Moved!


I thought our lives could use a bit more stress so we decided to move. We are sad for many reasons..afterall, we've lived at the Muir Drive house our entire marriage. But, we needed to have a change so we moved into the amazingly beautiful house that Brian built. We love it. Simon keeps asking when we are going to go home (he's in denial) but Annacy loves it. Simon loves it too but I think he's just confused. I am not dumb enough to post our new address but I am sending it out in our christmas cards. I belive the new theme of my life for 2009 will be:
CHANGE IS GOOD SO EMBRACE IT!

I am giving Ezra a bath in our new kitchen sink. He loved it until it was time to get out! That's how I feel about bathtime too.
Our very first real dinner in our new home!!!!
This is how we all feel about moving. Simon has now fallen asleep in Ezra's swing and now this is him asleep in Ezra's bouncer. I can't complain. He and his dad could sleep anywhere.

4 comments:

HFG said...

How exciting you guys, we had no idea, obviously, but I wish I were there to see your new home. And your new BABY!! We still miss you tons and I can't believe how time flies. Can't wait for the Christmas card. honey

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

I'm glad things are stating to look more normal for you I agree with the theme of embracing change my family seems to change a lot. I'm grateful you guys seem to be doing well. take care

Liz Maile said...

So glad you got moved in, I feel so bad I didn't get to help! Can't wait to see the new place.

J S and S said...

The house looks beautiful! Sam still talks about moving back to the house with grass... it was an apartment but it had grass so it was way better than our house :) -JS&S