Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
May 9, 2009
Poor hubby
Brian hurt himself on Wednesday using a metal cutting grinder. I got one of those scary calls from him where he said first..."don't worry I am fine" He ended up with 15 stitches, three internal stitches, and a nasty looking cut that will make a rad scar. Who wouldve thought that we were in the Emergency Room AGAIN!!! Somebodys kids will get to go to college because of all the money we are dishing out (it just won't be ours). He is doing pretty good and never complains because of the pain, but I know it hurts him. And now he has a mild infection in it and is on three different antibiotics. (my guess is the metal cutter wasn't exactly the cleanest cutting utinsil.) I am amazed at how helpful he is to me because now he can't do everything and I miss his help. He still does way too much though. Get better soon babe.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I really don't like that pic... Brian, I hope you feel better soon! Watch the infection, it can get bad quick. -JS&S
Ouch!!
No way dude! Every guy in construction has to sport a rad scar. Jeff says "Chicks dig scars". That is his favorite line. Well, we hope to see you soon. Are you going to come to Utah anytime in the summer? Wish we had jobs, then we would be coming to meet in Tahoe. The kids are mad at us. No vacations again except maybe McGill (the thrill) in July? Love you...
Jeff, Jody, Adam & Sara
Oh my gosh!!! Brian that is nasty but I have to say it is pretty cool looking!!! I am glad that's all you had to have.
Yikes! I feel bad that I didn't even know about it & I was talking to you the other day. I have been bad about catching up on people's blogs lately. I have missed so many posts. Brian, this is a big "owie" - I'll have to show Conor the photo of your arm with stitches. He'll think it's cool, but I think it looks like it HURTS!
Post a Comment