Brian led us all out onto some rocks so we could throw rocks in the Truckee river. Beautiful fall day and gorgeous views.
Our Magnum Opus
"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.
October 31, 2009
We love Fall
We took the kids and our cousin Wyatt on a hike by Galena Creek. I love that area. I keep telling Brian that in 10 years I could see us building a dream house in that area. (and the look on his face tells me to keep dreaming or maybe add 20 years to the dream.)

Brian led us all out onto some rocks so we could throw rocks in the Truckee river. Beautiful fall day and gorgeous views.
Brian led us all out onto some rocks so we could throw rocks in the Truckee river. Beautiful fall day and gorgeous views.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Annacy, your hair is getting so long! It is so pretty! Ezra, you crack me up. That is the grossest thing ever, that is my least favorite part of carving pumpkins!! And, Simon, I have a feeling you LOVED bringing your cousin on the hike and you LOVE the outdoors, huh? Love you! AUNT JODY
Jami
I love the pictures of the kids. I can't believe how much Annacy and Simon have grown since I last saw them. Ezra is adorable. I'm glad he's doing better. How are you guys?
I'm doing well in Denver. I have just started my own blog on blogspot.
Post a Comment