Our Magnum Opus

"It's Latin...it means Great Work...the finest thing I've ever made." Charolette the spider

We got this interesting name from the movie Charolette's Web. Charolette the spider explains her Magnum Opus as she describes her eggsack. Her Magnum Opus is the whole reason she is alive, and when it is finished she can leave this earth. And so, our family is truly Our Magnum Opus...and it is nowhere near finished.

October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

We are swimming in candy and had a great time with friends and family. Megan and Ezra are the best of friends. They are two months apart and just adore each other. Megan is actually saying "Cheese" Doesn't Ezra look just skin and bones.....ha ha ha get it.
Here they all are right before the Halloween festivities.

Simon and Wyatt were football players again. Funny that they were the 49ers and the Colts because I guess those teams are set to play each other the day after Halloween. We are such huge football fans that we planned that. (yea right...I didnt even know the Colts were a team until Wyatt told me)
Annacy the adorable cowgirl. We found her costume last minute but it worked out perfectly.






6 comments:

Cody and Jen said...

I absolutely LOVE all your updates!! You have been so busy lately doing fun things!! Cute costumes for all the kids and I bet Annacy loved her costume!!! Miss you guys so much. xoxo

Jen Johnson said...

I love little Ezra's outfit! Totally cute! And I must say Matt would be a fan of Simon! He LOVES the 49ers....but I'm like you. I don't know anything about football!

Sweeney Household said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! You shouldn't have mentioned your "innocence" on the sports' costumes. My Brian would have been very impressed. ;) Love all the costumes. Fun. I know how you feel about the magnetic force of the candy. Yikes. I've eaten my share + some. The "fun size" seem so small.....until you've consumed 10 of them. It must be genetic cause I like TWIX too.

Jody said...

Hey there JAMES!! I replied to an email and wrote Jeni's name twice and didn't write yours (oops!) but I was begging to see all the kids Halloween costumes! YEA!! Annacy, I love your cowgirl outfit with pink boots =) Simon, you look like a tough football player! And, no way Ezra, you know how to walk now??? You are so cute as a Skeleton, that's what cousin Adam was as well!!
We LOVE and miss you all - Love Aunt Jody, Uncle Jeff, Adam & Sara

Chiara said...

So dang cute!! Annacy is a mini-you!

Swoopref said...

Cute photos of the kids!